Orphans admitted in the Apna Ghars (orphanages) of Anjuman Faiz-ul-Islam get all the facilities given below free of charge.
- Medical care
- Establishment in life after completion of education
All the orphans admitted in orphanages of Anjuman Faiz-ul-Islam get the following education free.
- School education up to Intermediate/Higher Secondary level
- Coaching in the evening.
- Technical Training in the evening.
- Post Matric one year training in Faiz-ul-Islam Technical Training Institute leading to earning certificate.
- Three years technical trainings in Faiz-ul-Islam Institute of Technology leading to award Diploma of Associate Engineer. (D.A.E.)
- Post Inter/Higher Education to Brilliant Orphans in Degree Colleges and Universities.
The following dress is given to orphans annually.
- One pair of Shalwar and Qamiz on Eid-ul-Fitar (Different Colour)
- One pair of Shalwar and Qamiz on Eid-ul-Azha (Different Colour)
- One pair of Shalwar and Qamiz on Eid Milad-un-Nabi (P.B.U.H.) (Different Colour)
- Two pairs of School Uniform ( Navy blue shirt and steel gray trousers).
- One pair of ceremonial dress.
- One pair of black shoes.
- One pair of Kohati/Peshawari Chappal.
- One Pair of slippers to wear at home.
- One blue full sleeve sweater.
- One Danam full sleeve Jacket.