Anjuman Faiz-ul-Islam was established on April 2, 1943 in a small rented house on Iqbal Road Rawalpindi. By the Grace of Almighty Allah, it is now a leading charitable educational and social welfare organizations of Pakistan. It is well known for its remarkable services to the orphans, poor and neglected classes of our society.
AIMS OF ANJUMAN FAIZ-UL-ISLAM
- To establish Orphanages (Children Homes) named as “APNA GHARS”.
- To establish Mosques, Schools and other institutions for Religious, Academic and Technical Education of the children including orphans inmates.
- To propagate Islam in its true sense in the light of Holy Quran and Sunnah and to publish literature for this purpose.
- Try to eradicate social evils from the society and strive for the national unity and character building of the young generation.
- To remain absolutely Non Sectarian, Non Political and Non Governmental Social Welfare Organization.
- Head office: 0092-051-5772909, 0092-051-5532909
- Faizabad Complex: 0092-051-4840888, 0092-051-4422888, Fax: 0092-051-4841388
- Faiz-Ul-Islam Model School Faizabad: 0092-051-4842886
- Faiz-Ul-Islam Technical Training Institute: 0092-051-4840654
- New Campus Mandra : 0092-051-3591705
- College for Boys Mandra : 0092-051-3592528
- Institute Of Technology Mandra : 0092-051-3592529
- Dobern Kalan : 0092-051-3573194
- Pakka Khooh : 0092-051-3362008
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org